By Zachariah Moreno
Learn how you can optimally installation your AngularJS functions to modern day best internet hosting environments
About This Book
- Build your personal real-time AngularJS program utilizing a latest device stack and enforce a shrewdpermanent deployment strategy
- Deploy your program into creation environments corresponding to Apache, Heroku, Firebase web hosting, and plenty of more
- Optimize your improvement and deployment workflows to reduce attempt and maximize results
Who This e-book Is For
If you're a net developer, this useful advisor will empower you to quick research the basics of AngularJS improvement and deployment.
What you are going to Learn
- Form a bulletproof deployment workflow that may be repeated on destiny updates
- Deploy your program as a cellular AngularJS app utilizing the Ionic Framework
- Build strong device stacks that interact to optimize your workflow
- Employ Grunt to automate repetitive initiatives reminiscent of snapshot optimization, code minification, and packaging
- Automatically set up your program from GitHub.com on your Apache server
- Configure your construction environments to optimally serve your AngularJS applications
- Scale and increase your Node.js server utilizing either the Heroku Dashboard and Toolbelt
- Package your program as a Google Chrome app that may be run on-line and offline
Whether you're fresh to deploying AngularJS functions or a pro veteran, this ebook gives you the talents you want to optimally constitution, advance, and install an AngularJS application.
You'll find out how to organize your improvement surroundings, choose the instruments that would make up your workflow, optimize your code for construction environments, and installation your program to the best web hosting environments. by way of sequentially operating throughout the steps in every one bankruptcy, you'll speedy grasp your deployment technique to facilitate a bulletproof workflow. With the aid of illustrations that provide a play-by-play account of ways to install your optimized program, you could effectively installation your subsequent AngularJS application.
By the top of this instructional, you have mastered the power to set up your AngularJS software to all over the place your clients anticipate to work out your product.
Read or Download AngularJS Deployment Essentials PDF
Discover ways to make extra effective apps, with only one language!
* comprises quite a few hands-on examples
* Explains implementation of real-time apps together with Socket. IO and HTML5, and WebSockets
* Addresses sensible Node. js merits from particular layout choices
* contains an interactive on-line part with pattern chapters
* Explains parts of stand out apps together with brevity and benchmarks
- You Don't Know JS: Types & Grammar
- jQuery in Action
Extra info for AngularJS Deployment Essentials
3. Once these are saved, LiveReload will automatically reload your browser. 4. You can then review the changes in the browser. 5. Repeat steps 2-4 until you are ready to advance to the predeployment phase. The menu view is present in all the other views in the form of an off-canvas menu. The login view utilizes the Firebase’s Simple Login feature to authenticate users before proceeding to the rest of the application. Other than the Angular magic, this view uses the ion-view directive, grid, and buttons that are all core to Ionic.
If you come across any illegal copies of our works in any form on the Internet, please provide us with the location address or website name immediately so that we can pursue a remedy. com> with a link to the suspected pirated material. We appreciate your help in protecting our authors and our ability to bring you valuable content. com>, and we will do our best to address the problem. Our principles for development and deployment are no exception to this axiom, and you will gain a firmer working knowledge of how to do so in this chapter.
You are now in a position to make changes, for example, these being deletions or additions. 3. Once these are saved, LiveReload will automatically reload your browser. 4. You can then review the changes in the browser. 5. Repeat steps 2-4 until you are ready to advance to the predeployment phase. The menu view is present in all the other views in the form of an off-canvas menu. The login view utilizes the Firebase’s Simple Login feature to authenticate users before proceeding to the rest of the application.