By James Sugrue
Read Online or Download Beginning Backbone.js PDF
Discover ways to make extra effective apps, with only one language!
* includes a number of hands-on examples
* Explains implementation of real-time apps together with Socket. IO and HTML5, and WebSockets
* Addresses sensible Node. js benefits from particular layout choices
* contains an interactive on-line part with pattern chapters
* Explains parts of stand out apps together with brevity and benchmarks
- Front-End Web Development The Big Nerd Ranch Guide
- React: Up & Running: Building Web Applications
Additional info for Beginning Backbone.js
Round(x) Rounds x to the nearest integer. 1) would return 2. sqrt(x) Returns the square root of x. Note that the previous table is not a complete list. The Math object also allows you to perform sine, cosine, and tangent calculations on numbers. 25 Chapter 2 ■ Getting Object-Oriented RegExp Regular expressions are useful when you need to perform pattern matching operations on Strings. When creating a new expression, you pass through the pattern as a parameter, along with a number of flags. There are two forms that your RegExp creation can take.
Call(this); } The Prototype Chain When a “subclass” such as this invokes any method or attribute, the prototype chain is interrogated in order to find the value. If the current object doesn’t define a method, the parent is checked and so on until the root of all objects is reached: Object. toString() method because no other definition exists in the prototype chain, but a definition does exist in Object. toString(); Parasitic Combination Inheritance Pattern The approach to inheritance we have taken so far is quite straightforward.