By Richard Wagner
Web builders with HTML/JS abilities will quick discover ways to practice them to the iPhone/iPad platform
Discover ways to make extra effective apps, with only one language!
* includes a variety of hands-on examples
* Explains implementation of real-time apps together with Socket. IO and HTML5, and WebSockets
* Addresses sensible Node. js merits from particular layout choices
* contains an interactive on-line part with pattern chapters
* Explains parts of stand out apps together with brevity and benchmarks
- Learning TypeScript
- jQuery Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach (Expert's Voice in Web Development)
- Learn iOS 8 App Development (2nd Edition)
And, depending on the app, it may have a back-end application server, such as Java or PHP. Books on programming native iPhone apps often have a primer chapter on the basics of Objective-C to make sure everything is speaking the same language, so to speak. And, although it’s outside the scope of this book to include a complete primer on the core web technologies you will work with to develop an iPhone web app, I do want to explore some of the key technologies you need to be sure you know about in order to be successful.