By Kenji Kamide
Many hugely acclaimed and authoritative books on polymer technological know-how are inclined to concentrate on artificial polymers. Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives is the 1st authoritative booklet at the topic. It examines contemporary advancements, with specific connection with cellulose (in aqueous alkali) and cellulose acetate. choked with examples, the writer takes an in-depth examine the subject, utilizing the main trustworthy experimental facts to be had. A accomplished method of the basic rules of cellulose and its derivatives in resolution makes Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives excellent studying for rookies in addition to skilled cellulose scientists. * Outlines the theoretical basics of cellulose and cellulose derivatives* offers accomplished and trustworthy experimental leads to figures and tables * hugely illustrated and straightforward to learn
Read Online or Download Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives (Polymer Science Library) PDF
Similar polymers & textiles books
Polymer electrolytes are electrolytic fabrics which are primary in batteries, gas cells and different functions equivalent to supercapacitors, photoelectrochemical and electrochromic devices. Polymer Electrolytes: basics and functions offers a tremendous evaluation of this classification of ionic conductors, their homes and functions.
The item of this ebook is to supply functional tips on assessing the beneficial provider lifetime of rubbers. It describes try out systems and extrapolation ideas including the inherent barriers and difficulties. This consultant seeks to be accomplished yet concentrates at the commonest environmental results inflicting degradation and crucial mechanical homes of rubbers.
This publication appears on the heritage of knitting and the way the method has advanced to the current. Chapters speak about the foundations excited by forms of knitting machines and the differing kinds of loops and knitted constructions. the writer additionally examines the technology and caliber features of knitting, calculations regarding knitting and the mechanics of knitting.
- Organic Solar Cells: Fundamentals, Devices, and Upscaling
- Late Transition Metal Polymerization Catalysis
- Biotextiles as medical implants
- Polymer modification
Additional info for Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives (Polymer Science Library)
20 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 1. INTRODUCTION DT Clark, PJ Stephenson and F Heatley, Polymer, 1981, 22, 1112. DT Clark and PJ Stephenson, Polymer, 1982, 23, 1295. K Kamide and K Okajima, Polym. , 1981, 13, 163. K Kamide, K Kowsaka and K Okajima, Polym. , 1987, 19, 231. , 1972, 44, 178. K Kamide, K Okajima, K Kowsaka, T Matsui, S Nomura and K Hikichi, Polym.
469. 13. JJ Hermans, /. Polym. ScL, 1963, C-12, 117. 14. K Kamide and WR Moore, /. Polym. Sci. B, 1964, 2, 1029. 15. W Banks and CT Greewood, Makromol. , 1968, 114, 245. 16. W Brown, in Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives, Part IV, G. Molecular Coformation and Dimensions, p. 557. 17. M Kurata, Chemistry of Polymer Industry, Modem Industrial Chemistry 18, Asakawa, Tokyo, 1975, p. 296. 1 DEFINITIONS OF MOLECULAR STRUCTURE PARAMETERS^ A large number of the industrially useful cellulose derivatives are those in which the hydroxyl groups of the anhydroglucose units are not completely substituted.
11. H Yamakawa, /. Chem. , 1966, 45, 2606. 12. Hans Vinks, in Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives, Part IV (eds CM Bikalee and L Segal), Wiley, 1971, D. Viscometry, p. 469. 13. JJ Hermans, /. Polym. ScL, 1963, C-12, 117. 14. K Kamide and WR Moore, /. Polym. Sci. B, 1964, 2, 1029. 15. W Banks and CT Greewood, Makromol. , 1968, 114, 245. 16. W Brown, in Cellulose and Cellulose Derivatives, Part IV, G. Molecular Coformation and Dimensions, p. 557. 17. M Kurata, Chemistry of Polymer Industry, Modem Industrial Chemistry 18, Asakawa, Tokyo, 1975, p.