Learn how to make extra effective apps, with only one language!
* comprises various hands-on examples
* Explains implementation of real-time apps together with Socket. IO and HTML5, and WebSockets
* Addresses functional Node. js benefits from particular layout choices
* contains an interactive on-line part with pattern chapters
* Explains parts of stand out apps together with brevity and benchmarks
- FriendsofED DOM Scripting
- The PHP Anthology: Object Oriented PHP Solution (Volume 1)
- PhoneGap 3: Beginner’s Guide
Listing several fonts that are very similar in look to your first choice will increase your chances of a visual match. If no listed fonts are available, then Navigator will use the default font specified in the user's Preferences. There is only one way to make sure that the font that you specify is the one that's really used: Use DOWNLOADABLE Fonts. Some fairly safe bets are Helvetica, Courier, and Times. There are five generic font-family Property Value Names that will choose something close from the user's System Fonts and they are the serif, sans-serif, cursive, fantasy, and monospace Families.