Learn how to make extra effective apps, with only one language!
* includes a variety of hands-on examples
* Explains implementation of real-time apps together with Socket. IO and HTML5, and WebSockets
* Addresses useful Node. js merits from particular layout choices
* comprises an interactive on-line part with pattern chapters
* Explains elements of stand out apps together with brevity and benchmarks
- Getting Started with WebRTC
- Learning React
- Visualforce Developer’s guide
The default Value is the Keyword normal, which is the normal Value for the current Font that is being used. You can't use negative numbers with any of the following Value types for this Property. number When you specify a number Value without a unit of measurement, it is the same as multiplying the current Font Size by that number and returning that product as the Value of the line-height Property. This number Value can be a floating point decimal number and it can be less than one but it can't be a negative number.