By Gavin Williams
Throughout this ebook, you are going to examine new talents and produce those altogether to create an internet app that runs at the Android platform in addition to different cellular structures.
Learn how to make extra effective apps, with only one language!
* comprises a number of hands-on examples
* Explains implementation of real-time apps together with Socket. IO and HTML5, and WebSockets
* Addresses functional Node. js merits from particular layout choices
* comprises an interactive on-line part with pattern chapters
* Explains parts of stand out apps together with brevity and benchmarks
- Mastering Web Application Development with AngularJS
- Yahoo! Maps Mashups
- jQuery Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach (Expert's Voice in Web Development)
- Shell Scripting Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach
Instead you focus on the available space and pixel density available. HAPTER 2: An Introduction to Creating Mobile Web Apps for Android Pixel density is a concept that allows mobile devices with the same physically sized screens, to vary in resolution due to the number of pixels available per square inch. Android devices are divided into three categories of pixel density: Low Medium High How does this affect your mobile web application? When you produce images for a normal web site, you produce a single image that will not scale and work across all screen types, as the layout will scale with the image itself to fit a fixed width or elastic layout.
Both of these factors can have an impact on rendering time and potentially the user's pocket with unnecessary assets being downloaded. Or we can use media queries to ensure that the correct content gets delivered for the correct type of display. In order to do this, you must set the target-densitydpi property of the viewport meta tag to device-dpi and import pixel density-specific stylesheets using media queries, as shown in Listing 2-4. 19 20 CHAPTER 2: An Introduction to Creating Mobile Web Apps for Android Listing 2-4.
This offers more of a "native application" look and feel. 25 26 CHAPTER 2: An Introduction to Creating Mobile Web Apps for Android Social A social application's primary goal is to facilitate the ability to connect and communicate with friends or other people of interest. The time spent interacting with social mobile web applications is usually significantly higher than time spent using utility-based applications. The primary goals for social media applications are usually threefold. Users visit to consume content.