By Alex MacCaw
* know about positive aspects resembling array comprehensions, destructuring assignments, and sessions
* collect CoffeeScript records in static websites with the Cake construct process
* Use CommonJS modules to constitution and install CoffeeScript client-side purposes
Read Online or Download The Little Book on CoffeeScript PDF
Discover ways to make extra effective apps, with only one language!
* includes various hands-on examples
* Explains implementation of real-time apps together with Socket. IO and HTML5, and WebSockets
* Addresses useful Node. js merits from particular layout choices
* comprises an interactive on-line part with pattern chapters
* Explains elements of stand out apps together with brevity and benchmarks
- Instant Node.js Starter
- Flex 3 Cookbook: Code-Recipes, Tips, and Tricks for RIA Developers
- Erlang Programming : a Concurrent Approach to Software Development
Extra info for The Little Book on CoffeeScript
It is better to build on success than to overreach and live with failure. So, project managers should leverage the use case model as they estimate and schedule development, manage risks, and grow their team. Testers treat each use case as a basis for a section in the test plan. A well-written flow of events form easily evolves into a test case. Remember, the flow of events describes the interactions between the actor and the system. In the test case, the actor's requests and inputs become test directions, and the system's responses become the expected result.
All of these activities help the developer coexist with the other stakeholders, by baselining expectations and providing project visibility. These messages are especially powerful when combined with commitment-based scheduling. In this scenario, a developer develops requirements for part of a system, then produces an effort estimate based on the requirements. This allows developers to benefit from their own diligence. hi many organizations, gathering requirements is unnecessarily burdensome for developers.
Describes variation by the actor. For example, the actor may abort the session or become confused and wander through the system for a while. Or the actor may enter invalid data and be forced to correct it before he or she can continue. One use case may require several alternative flows. Alternative flows for the Withdraw Funds use case include the entry of an invalid PIN and a request to overdraw the account. Exception flows. Describes variation by the system. Since systems are generally prized for their consistency, these variations are errors.